9/29/2017

# Beauty # Cosmetics

Friday Loves

Friday Favorites

Few items I'm currently loving.

1) L'OREAL PARIS FINE FLOWERS CLEANSING CREAM: a creamy cleansing balm which contains extracts of rose and jasmine flowers, for dry and sensitive skin. I usually use it to remove the makeup in the evening and I just love how leaves my skin smooth and soft to the touch. It has a rich texture, which melts when massaged into the skin, and smells so wonderful and flowery. It became my new favorite makeup remover, highly recommended.

2) YVES ROCHER ELIXIR JEUNESSE REPARATION + ANTI-POLLUTION: a great serum that repairs and protects the skin from pollution. I apply it every morning after the cleanser and my skin appears soothed and toned. I will definitely repurchase it.

3) SEPHORA COLLECTION ROSE LIP BALM: a very good lip balm that nourishes, protects and gives shine. It's formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates; the scent is very nice and addictive, makes me think of spring. Plus, the packaging is utterly cute and sweet, an adorable item to keep in the bag.

4) LANCÔME LA VIE EST BELLE L'ÉCLAT EAU DE PARFUM: the perfect fragrance to wear everyday in fall, since is light, flowery and fresh, yet sweet, feminine and sultry. Top note is bergamot, middle notes are orange blossom and white flowers, base notes are sandalwood and vanilla. It lasts all day, I got a sample but I'm thinking to buy the big bottle because I really adore it :)

What are your recent loves?

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

8 comments:

Paola Lauretano said...

Che bella scelta tesoro!
Happy Friday!
Love, Paola.
Expressyourself

Chic Delights said...

Hi Lilli, the rose balm really looks good. These are all a wonderful collection. Enjoy!

Vale ♥ said...

Il siero di Yves Rocher lo voglio pure ioooo =) Bacioni Lilli!

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Very nice pick Lilli, I would love to try these products for sure <3 Kisses <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

MayLoveFashion said...

È bellissimo il lip balm di sephora, e poi ha un packaging bellissimo! Buon week end Lilli!!!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! kisses

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Dear Lilli,
two of your Friday loves are my favorite too. i use the fine flowers cleansing cream from L'Oréal and i had the Yves Rocher Elexier in the past. It was good. The Sephora Lip Balm sounds interesting for me. I will take a look.
Have anice weekend and big Kisses for you

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)